Monday, July 6, 2015
Just a little quiz to see if we should have state stores or something else.
1. The Government should provide:
A. State Police
2. The Government should provide:
A. A business environment conducive to new business and entrepreneurial spirit within regulations.
3. The Government should provide:
A. An environment that allows business to expand and grow thus increasing employment and tax revenue
B. Jobs selling wine
4. The Government should provide:
A. Regulations to protect the citizens from inferior or dangerous products
B. Wine made under contract to the detriment of in state businesses.
5. The Government should provide:
B. Classes on how to say please and thank you
6. The Government should provide:
A. A codified system of rules
B. A varied interpretation of the rules so what isn't allowed 2 weeks ago is OK now.
7. The Government should provide:
A. Clean air and water through regulation and standards
1. You get to make up your own mind. The State Police budget is almost $200 million less than the PLCB budget.
2. A is correct, The Government should provide for the ability of a business to sell any legal product.
3. A is correct. Small business growth drives the economy.
4. A is correct. The Government should protect the citizens and not try to undermine them financially by directly competing in the free market against their product.
5. A is correct. If you have education you should know B already
6. A is correct, consistency in law is a requirement for government, Changes at the whim of a non-elected entity without legislative approval are not.
7. The answer is A. Regulation and standards are how government controls business entities within the state.
If you answered B to any question you need more help than is available here.
Don't be backward, don't be Utah, be normal.
END IT, DON'T MEND IT